sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

Impresiones de Miami

Miércoles diez de marzo. 11 p.m.

–What is the Pdfdijfidmfds of your trip?
–Excuse me?
–What is the Psjdnesunf of your trip?
–I’m sorry. What?
–What is the P-U-R-P-O-S-E of your trip?
–Oh, I’m going to a conference.
–So, you’re here on business, uh? What kind of business?
–I’m here for work. I’m a journalist and I’m going to a conference.
–What kind of conference?
–Health. It’s about a disease.
–What disease?
–I don’t know how to say it in english. Tos ferina?
–Where will the conference be?
–Four Seasons.
–Where are you staying?
–Four Seasons.
–And the conference will be at Four Seasons?
–Yes.
–In which room?
–I don’t know yet.
–What do you do in Mexico?
–I’m a journalist.
–Where do you work?
–Televisa, it’s an important media group.
–Oh, really? Why?
–It’s owns TV, radio, internet, magazines...
–And what’s your magazine’s name?
–Conozca Más.
–What kind of magazine is it?
–General interest magazine.
–And what are you writing now?
–Right now I’m preparing a piece on bionics.

–Ok, look at the camera.
(miro a la cámara)
–No, no, take your glasses off.

–How long are you staying here?
–I'm leaving on friday.
–Ok, thank you.

Yo no sé nada de las políticas estadounidenses, de cómo se debe tratar a las visitas, de lo que los ciudadanos de aquel país opinen de los migrantes o de qué tanto tengo cara de terrorista. El punto es que me quedé con ganas de decirle lo siguiente:

“Mira, hijo de puta: no me quiero quedar a vivir de ilegal en tu pinche país. Amo México, amo mi trabajo y mi vida allá y sólo vengo aquí porque me invitó un laboratorio y porque me muero de ganas de pasar una mañana entera en uno de los centros comerciales que hay en tu maldita tierra. Tampoco planeo poner una bomba en Miami Beach. Y no porque me falten ganas, sino porque echaría a perder lo único que me gusta de venir a tu patria: comprar.
Deseo que en tu próxima vida Dios te haga la excelente broma de reencarnarte en un talibán y que hoy tengas una buena noche de sexo para que mañana no le jodas la llegada a los inocentes turistas que pisen el extraordinario territorio de los United Stated of America"

3 comentarios:

  1. Dear Visitor,
    We were glad you enjoyed your visit to our beautiful country. However, U.S. Immigration Laws, as well as the Patriot Act, now allow us to review any and all opinions and publications that visitors to America the Beautiful write and distribute through any and all media.

    After reading your comments above, we regret to inform you that you are now considered persona non grata to our beautiful country and will not be allowed entry again. Please destroy your U.S. Visa as soon as possible, as it is now invalid. Regardless of this, you are allowed to send us as many U.S. Dollars as possible to seek our forgiveness.

    Respectfully Yours.
    U.S. Immigration Office
    Washington, D.C.
    America the Beautiful
    In God We Trust

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Se ve que disfrutaste la visita verdad? ja ja

    Felices compras....=)


    Saludos

    Oxscar

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mi queridísimo Alex,
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJA
    America the Beautiful??? JAJAJAJAJAJA Y me siguen faltando carcajadas. No creerás todo lo que me hiciste reír.
    PD. Honestly, QUÉ BUEN INGLÉS!

    Oxscar,
    Me falto tiempo! Jaja
    Muchos saludos!

    ResponderEliminar